By booking a class with The Radical Health Co. you accept that you have agreed to these terms and conditions.
- Payment is taken on booking. Booking occurs through the website and Reservie.
- Pay what you can option is available during this difficult time.
- Please cancel by calling, texting or e-mailing.
- Refunds are available if cancelled at least 1 hour before an online class starts and 24 hours before a studio class starts.
- Prior to attending any class, this details form and waiver must be understood and signed.
- Cheryl may cancel class at any time due to illness or emergency, in this case, bookings will be transferred to another class.
- All payment plans are confidential.
- Please have water close by and wear comfortable clothing that you can move around in.
- Cheryl will give variations of moves in the class or workshop depending on ability, if you feel that you need a different variation of the move due to injury for example, please just ask and Cheryl will give you an alternative.
- If you have an injury or newly diagnosed medical condition, you must inform Cheryl at the beginning of the workshop or class to provide alternative movements and keep records updated.
- I understand that if I am showing signs of covid-19, have tested positive for covid-19, or have been in contact with any person who has been tested positive or is self-isolating, that I must not come to a studio class.
- I understand that if I have been tested positive or have been in contact with any person who has been tested positive, that I must inform Cheryl immediately for track and trace.
..and welcome to TRHC.
Head to the timetable to book your class, we have a whole new booking system in place, so check that out.
Look forward to seeing you soon.
On-demand online classes
'Rad-life' well-being content